back from amsterdam and with something in tow

i'm not usually into reissues, but the color and leather combination of this one is just heaven! do you mind taking pics of how it looks carried? thanks and congrats~

i managed to take a few pictures, pardon the shakiness about it. :Push: the one where the bag is being held on the crook of my arm, i knotted the chain inside to make the straps shorter. if you take a look at imgg's post on her bordeaux reissue, she models it infinitely better than my few shoddy pictures. :yes:

Attachments

• DSCN0281.JPG
    DSCN0281.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN0275.JPG
    DSCN0275.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0279.JPG
    DSCN0279.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 26
It's lovely, congratulations. I didn't know it is sold for "only" € 1400.00, I thought it was much more

and that was with taxes! if i wasn't returning to the UK and bought it when i was flying off home to Singapore, I probably would be able to get the €200+ in taxes back. :yes:

the price varies with the size so since this isn't the 227, thus it's cheaper.

^ thank you so much everyone! :heart: i was a little apprehensive about posting pictures of myself carrying it since everyone here looks so gorgeous with their chanels, i felt like i wouldn't be doing justice to the reissue.

Because red is one of the worst colors for me to wear, I'm not naturally drawn to anything red. But your new bag is stunning, I love the "depth" of that hue -- and you carry it with such panache :yes: