Back from Amsterdam, and couldn't leave the Chanel boutique empty handed...

Many Congrats Siri Anne you look gorgeous with your new bag.:heart: I love holidays where you can bring back something special with you. Especially when you don't have a Chanel boutique local to you!

Thanks for your kind words:smile: I think I'll plan my future mini holidays based on whether or not they have a Chanel boutique:graucho: It is so nice to buy something in person:tup:

hey honey

Wowser you excelled yourself! its absolutely gorgeous - just what I would have picked myself!

Can't believe you went for the largest though - hey honey thats larger than mine that you saw in Harvey Nichols that day!

Congrats congrats congrats - you soooo deserve it and boy does it look amazing on you!

Thanks hon:heart: Do you think it's too big for me? I do like a big bag and it didn't seem too overwhelming on me....maybe I should have gone for the next size down:confused1:

Ahhhh, well I love it anyway even if it is on the large size...:love:

Thanks: Sharbear, FrozenAlaska, Spylove, Glamourette, thegraceful,karrey, sophia:smile:

Missisa: Thanks! Sorry, I don't know if it comes with a different chain, but sure someone here will know:yes: