Bachelor parties

My DH is great. He doesn't care for strip clubs! He's very shy w/ people he doesn't know & if he is invited to a BP he'll go but he really could care less! Don't get me wrong he is a sexual being but is a bit grossed out by the whole sleezy strip club scene!

I totally trust my DH & he actually refused to do the whole stripper thing for his BP! He wanted to go golfing & charter a boat for deep sea fishing! I consider myself lucky because although I too find strip clubs to be a funny night out once in awhile, I want to just sit in the back & giggle! Not worry about DH thinking some stripper is soooo hot!

As long as you trust your SO, it's really no big deal!

My husband and I actually had a joint bachelor party at a strip club that had a mens side and womens side. Halfway through the night, the guys actually came over the womens side, stating that they'd rather check out the girls looking at the male strippers because they were way more attractive than the female strippers in the other room! Maybe he wanted to distract me from seeing the half naked men but it was cute and we all left together shortly after. :smile:

My husband and I actually had a joint bachelor party at a strip club that had a mens side and womens side. Halfway through the night, the guys actually came over the womens side, stating that they'd rather check out the girls looking at the male strippers because they were way more attractive than the female strippers in the other room! Maybe he wanted to distract me from seeing the half naked men but it was cute and we all left together shortly after. :smile:

Lol at your story its the kind of thing I would like to have! And for the alone bachelor party thing, I totally trust my boyfriend if he were to have one one day but its honestly his friends I dont trust lol...they are so different from him like total "not able to have a serious relationship go out all the time sleep with tons of girls" guys SOOO different from my boyfriend...and they would be the kind of guys to push him to do something he doesnt want to do KWIM? But if he/they wanted one I couldnt see myself saying no, Id just live with it:rolleyes: