Baby Spy

1. Hi girls, what do you think of the baby Spy bag? I want one in black. Do you think it looks boring/too small? Thanks!:heart:

2. I don't think it's too small (in fact, mine seems impossibly cavernous -- had a pair of heels in there, plus my wallet, keys, iPod, and cell, and there was still room), but I do think it's cuter in colors. Just my personal opinion, though! Black is always nice, too.

3. Thanks and good to know! That's almost exactly what I carry in my bag daily. Yeah, I loved it in the navy color, Blueberry I think they call it, but I think I'll just get more use out of the black.

4. The baby spy is definitely big and I can put it quite a considerable amount of stuff. It even looks big on me when I looked back at some pictures I took with it.

5. Addy, thank you for the link, that was most helpful. I'm gettin' it!

6. It's a great bag, different enough from the larger spy sister so that it is unique and has a brilliance all on its own. I prefer the rounded version vice the hobo'd version though, but that's just a personal preference. Good luck! Please post pics when you do get one! :heart:

7. OMG, I adore the Baby Spy. I have one in the Zucca Print. You should definitely get one. It's very roomy. The "baby" name is very misleading because it's larger than you'd think.

8. You're welcome! Happy to have enabled you! :p

Please post pics in that thread when she arrives so we can all drool! :nuts:

Baby spys are completely awesome! :yes:

9. I love my baby spy, it's a great bag, and not small at all. I highly recommend!

10. Definitely go for it! Have a look at the brown as well. In my opinion (I am sure many will disagree!!) I think that the baby spy isn't a bag that is well suited to black. I would go with brown or the blueberry. Just cos with the black you can't see as much detail in the leather as you can with the blueberry and the brown. But that's just me.

11. Okay, I am honestly do not know anything about Spy bags? Where can you buy one and are they actually called Baby Spy bags in the store? I just saw a pic on the forum and they are too cute!!

12. I don't think it's too small!I think It's a great bag!

13. You guys have been so helpful. Kavnadoo, I think you have a good point about the leather...I will take a look at the brown. I just want to make sure that I get a lot of use out of it (hence, the black). Will def post pics when I get one...hopefully by next week!