Baby Spy on BlueFly

I just got my 'blow fish' Fendi zucca bag 2 days ago :roflmfao: from the local Fendi Boutique. Really love it to bits :love: and I was told that this is a limited edition classic bag. Although I'm not sure what that means...:oh:

Unfortunately for me, the leather on the lambskin started to flake and fall off in tiny bits in just a day of using it. Any of you have come across this problem? :sad: In addition, patches of light brown can be seen on the flaked off leather and the inner stitches of the handle base looked teared apart and there are huge patches of light brown around it.

I have sent it back to boutique and I'm waiting for the verdict from the manager. Hopefully they will bring in another new bag for me... I really love it alot!! :heart:

12-06-06_1340 (2).jpg

Wow! That's cheap! But I couldn't find the fendi bag on bloomingdales website. Do u have the link?

I just called the boutique today. They comfirmed that mine had a manufacturing problem and they just ordered a new one from Italy. It should be arriving next week, then I can carry it out again.

I miss my bag...

fuyumi said:
Wow! That's cheap! But I couldn't find the fendi bag on bloomingdales website. Do u have the link?

I just called the boutique today. They comfirmed that mine had a manufacturing problem and they just ordered a new one from Italy. It should be arriving next week, then I can carry it out again.

I miss my bag...

I know how you feel!! Can't they give you a discount for your "trouble"?? To answer your question, I got it a t Bloomingdale's boutique in April (Chestnuthill, MA). I don't think they have many Fendis on the website. I actually called the store and they held it for me for 24 hr. I could of hugged the SA when she said we have it!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!!! Hope your bag comes soon!!! Hang in there!

mos said:
I know how you feel!! Can't they give you a discount for your "trouble"?? To answer your question, I got it a t Bloomingdale's boutique in April (Chestnuthill, MA). I don't think they have many Fendis on the website. I actually called the store and they held it for me for 24 hr. I could of hugged the SA when she said we have it!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!!! Hope your bag comes soon!!! Hang in there!

The boutique has yet to call me so I suppose the bag is not here yet. Everyday I'm just desperately waiting for my mobile to ring. :P I do wish they could give me a discount for all that trouble but I don't suppose they would.:sad:

Okay, so you all are making me drool over this baby zucca spy bag. It is so adorable. I have not seen this in person but it sure looks wonderful for all of you who has it. Does anybody know if this particular bag in the zucca print is limited? I just adore the look and am considering in locating one :heart: :heart: :love: :love:

KKRISTI said:
Okay, so you all are making me drool over this baby zucca spy bag. It is so adorable. I have not seen this in person but it sure looks wonderful for all of you who has it. Does anybody know if this particular bag in the zucca print is limited? I just adore the look and am considering in locating one :heart: :heart: :love: :love:
KRTISTI, I really don't knowif it is limited. But try calling around the Fendi boutiques. Good Luck!

Edit: just saw a thread where someone saw this bag at NM! Check it out: SMALL BOWLER SPY

KKRISTI,

I was told by my local boutique that its a limited edition of the spy bag range and when my bf was at HK, he was told the same thing too. They were supposed to have another zucca baby spy at the boutique but becos of the discoloration problem, they had to replaced their new stock for mine. So now they are out of stock once again. :biggrin:

I saw the camel/darkbrown/black instock.

Btw, my baby spy is back and im so going to take it out for a walk today. :love:

fuyumi said:
KKRISTI,

I was told by my local boutique that its a limited edition of the spy bag range and when my bf was at HK, he was told the same thing too. They were supposed to have another zucca baby spy at the boutique but becos of the discoloration problem, they had to replaced their new stock for mine. So now they are out of stock once again. :biggrin:

I saw the camel/darkbrown/black instock.

Btw, my baby spy is back and im so going to take it out for a walk today. :love:

Yepeeee your baby spy is back!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :yahoo:
Please post pictures of your new baby.
I have had mine for 2 months now and NEVER took it out. Although I love it to death, I don't go out (I am a grad student) and am very busy. YOu know, I might just take it to my next supermarket run!:idea:

chag said:
I just got my baby spy, it's adorable. And huge!! I don't think I carry enough stuff to fill it up even :amuse:. I got it from Bluefly for 1040.00 I don't have any issues with them. I think they just got a load of BBags that didn't quite work out. Here's some photos

BTBF said:
A few pictures...

Wow, the baby spy is huge. Bigger than I have ever imagined. I thought it would be tiny, actually slightly smaller than a LV Speedy 25. Both bags are gorgeous!

mos,

I did post a picture, its on the first post above this page.

Personally I don't find the baby spy big but neither is it as small as those hand carry tote bags. But its good enough for me to throw in my pda, portable umbrella and a water bottle on a hot day.