Baby Phat Purses... What do you think?

The most expensive one i see on the site is $99, which i guess could be a little pricey. But some of them are cute. If you really want one wait a month it will be on sale @ macys! and if u wait like 6months ull find it @ tjmaxx for $29.99 LOL seriously!

I really like her shoes though and her jeans fit good around my butt!

BP-BP204-A01-BP_ex.jpg

Woven Dreams Large Hobo

Style: BP-BP204-A01-BP

As featured in Kimora's Fall 2006 Ad Campaign. Make a statement with this chic large hobo style shoulder bag made of woven synthetic leather with silver logo hardware. Top flap with magnetic snap closure. Single handle drop. Signature cat patch at back. Platform bottom. Satiny soft interior lining with a back wall zip pocket. Dimensions: 16" wide x 4" deep x 13" high. Handle drop: 6".

I'm not really a fan - they just seem to copy the designs of whatever is hot at the moment. I remember being so bleh about their "kooba sienna" bags.

I haven't seen the bags but maybe I haven't been paying attention. That pic is gross, though. How airbrushed is she? And why isn't she even talking on a Baby Phat phone?

purplekitty22 said:
I, too, have seen them at T.J. Maxx. They really aren't my style. I do love the cat, though.
I agree, I like the cat! Some of the bags don't look that bad to me, but I love Fendi and sequins (not the large cheap bags) so consider the source.
However, I think I am just too nerdy to pull off a baby phat bag. Can you imagine your physical therapist carrying one into work?

I mainly see them in the club setting. If I go into the city, it seems everyone has one at the club, at the hood mall, walking around or whatever. I think they are some really nice ones, but not really my style.