Baby Petrol Here 2nd Bag No Authentification Card

1. I finally found a Baby Petrol Spy and it came today. I love the color and it is so soft and bubbly but it didnt come with an Authentification Card, This is the second Spy Bag I received with no card is it just my bad luck. The first one I got from Saks and this one from a Fendi Store. Also the color of mine looks different than most pictures I have seen of the Petrol. Is mine right?

2. :drool: Looks good to me! You got it from a Fendi store so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't sell you a fake. I think someone else posted something earlier about not getting a authenticity card (it was probably you lol). Sometimes you don't get them (maybe SA forgot or don't give them unless requested..who knows). I suppose if you go back and ask they might give you one, otherwise there really isn't much need if you are planning on keeping it. If you do decide to sell it later on you should be good with the receipt and whatever else it came with. That is such a pretty bag! I'm glad you got it, congrats:tup:
  3. very nice color, congrats!
  4. Looks good to me!:tup:

5. Gorgeous color. Congrats! :yahoo:
  6. Ooooo delicious - Congrats.
  7. Looks good to me too, not that I've seen one IRL. But looking at the photos from baglady and saich it looks exactly the same. I would love to get my hands on a baby petrol. You lucky girl! Would love to see some modeling pics in the sticky. It's such a versatile colour and it would look great with anything I would imagine!
  8. Thanks for all the great replys. I cant wait to try her out. I havnet had the chance yet. I have been stuck on this computer the last two days looking for more bags LOL!
  9. ^^:roflmfao: I know I have more bags than I go out. All I've been doing lately is sitting around staring at them and tpf, and searching for more...
  10. That bag is so incredibly beautiful! Congratulations! I'm certain it's authentic, just the fact that it's a bit different in color from what you're used to seeing makes the bag more special, not the other way around. Carry her with pride!
  11. Congrats on your baby!! This colour is TDF!!:heart:
  12. congrats shockey! i LOVE the color. did you take her out yet?? :smile:
  13. congrats!! :biggrin:
  14. Congrats! That is one drool worthy bag! :drool:

The petrol color is fabulous! :yes:
  15. Thats one georgous bag. Totally TDF!! Congrats :heart: