Baby Paddington-

1. I'm not sure where I should ask this but how reliable is I'm contemplating where I want to buy a baby paddington from: or Considering the fact that diabro's baby paddington prices are significantly cheaper (practically half of asos's), I was wondering how reliable the website is. Or is it that overcharges on their purses? Thanks!
  2. I have had great experiences with diabro! I am aware of a single incident in the fendi forum regarding authenticity but all of the other posts have been very positive.
  3. Recent experiences with Diabro (including my own) have all been very favourable! :tup:
  4. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Diabro!!! Service is Fantastic, Bags are beautiful and authentic, Shipping is super fast and the correspondence is incredible!!!! Great prices and great choices!!! Would buy again in a heartbeat!!!
  5. I got a great authentic baby paddy from diabro, and they've started attaching diabro tags to purchases now (like the net-a-porter ones - i.e no tag, no return) so that should eliminate any chance of fake bags.
  6. :tup: