baby&me love petit noe!!!

1. i just got it and it's the bag i love the most. it's *exactly* what i wanted/needed. i am really, really pleased. it fits me well, and i think it will compliment my varying sizes, too (as i lose/gain weight). if i can figure out photos, i will post. :happydance:

2. congrats!! is it mono? mc? epi?

3. Post those pics...I'm still trying to figure out the foreign language called LV styles! Can't wait to see them!

4. Congratulations.

5. Congrats! Which one?

You're going to love it!

6. congrats:love:

7. Congratulations. Isn't it great when you find a bag that is exactly what you want/need?

8. mono. i tried on my other bags- and i just don't know that i'll be using them much at all now! i really love this one!!!

9. Oh! Congrats:yahoo: . That is a solid choice! I love my Noe as you know (play on words...sorry;) ). When you do get a chance, please provide a picture and way to go!~Ghost

10. ^ thanks, ghost! i appreciate all your help!

11. congrats! Great to see you found something that fits perfect!

12. Congrats. It's a great bag and holds a ton. Please post pics.

13. Congrat's! It's nice to find a bag that really is "you" and meets all your needs, isn't it?

14. CONGRATS!!! Gald to hear you are happy with it!!! I knew you would be!:graucho:

15. Congrats!!! I'm glad that you decided on the Noe! It's the perfect bag! I wish I had been converted sooner...