Baby GHOST has arrived! **!

1. Hello everybody! My son Liam has arrived:yahoo:...

We began early labor on Sunday night. Labored until 10:30 a.m. and had a c-section.

Baby Ghost's STATS:

3 weeks early
    7.8 lbs
    21 inches long
    Full head of black hair
    epi soufflotliam 009.jpg epi soufflotliam 016.jpg
  2. Congratulations how totally adorable. Our baby is due Xmas eve, i hope i look as good as you do in your picture :yes:
  3. Oh how gorgeous!!!! Congrats Ghost, all the best to you and your family :flowers:
  4. Congrats!!! He's adorable!!
  5. Congrats Ghost! he is such a cutie.
  6. awwwwwwwww he's soo precious *kisses*

congrats dear Ghost ...
  7. Congrats. He's adorable. Best wishes to you and your family.
  8. Congratulations!!! He is fabulous!!!!!!!:yahoo:
  9. awwwwwwwww congratulations! I was wondering when your baby was due:smile: He's beautiful!!
  10. AWWWWWWW!!! :love: Hey hon, I haven't been here, but when I saw this header in the subforum I immediately wanted to say...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :yahoo: He's absolutely darling! Hope you are well! :heart::heart::heart:
  11. Thanks everyone! I am so glad to be home...I was really PO because I couldn't use the computer at the hospital. I sat there really doing a whole lot of NOTHING:wtf:...I am not a sitter and I am glad to be home with the little man. :heart:
  12. Congrats! He is so precious!
  13. CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family! :yahoo: Baby Ghost is beautiful :love: Thank you for sharing the wonderful news!
  14. Congratulations!
  15. First of all, GF, you look way too good in that pic after having a baby!!!!! COngratulations! My first baby will be 9 next week, I had him when I was 21! This is the most amazing time, enjoy it! He is so perfect!