Baby Coffer Opinions?

1. I think this is so freaking cute and it's half the size of the Coffer. Comments, please?

2. oooh, that's my bag, I love it. I don't really like big bags but I love the Coffer style so this one was perfect for me:tup::heart::yahoo:

3. OOOOoooo! How much was it, AudreyII? Oh could you humor me and put it in USD, please? I forgot you are in Scotland! :tender:
  4. Very cute - I like it! There's also a small "tote" that I saw IRL at Saks, which was wonderful... :tender:
  5. That's so cute! I love the coffer too - but the regular one is just so massive - this is much more "doable"!
  6. Think it would have been about $1300, maybe $1400 if the exchange rate is still about $2 to £1.
  7. Arrgh! Thanks Audrey! I found a tan colored one for $850!!! Killer deal, but Mama needs a gold mine right now, I'm BROKE!! :crybaby:
  8. Where did you find it (if you don't mind me asking)? :okay:
  9. Never mind...found it! If I didn't just buy the gauffre wallet (and my Chanel PST that is probably waiting for me at home) I might consider checkbook is screaming and my credit cards hate me right now...:crybaby:
  10. ^^^Oh believe you me, I can SO relate!!! :wtf:
  11. Psycho Baby, I LOVE that bag!! I've seen it IRL and it's ADORABLE! But I like anything that's "Coffer related!"
  12. I *really* like that bag alot !! Great proportions -- the leather looks just edible !!
  13. is this bag available anywhere?? Its so cute!!!
  14. I love it!!
  15. beautiful beautiful beautiful :love: