BABY COCO CABAS/Neiman Marcus/ sales?questions/

1. OK IM IN LOVE WITH THE BABY COCO CABAS BUT IM ONLY 5'1 about 110lbs HOW BIG WOULD THAT BE ON ME?

ALSO IS THERE A SMALL VINYL CABAS?

AND THIRD DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW DOES THE CATALOG SUBSCRIPTION WORK WITH Neiman Marcus, HOW MUCH IS IT MONTHLY AND WHERE CAN I SIGN UP?

How can i find out when there is a sale going on Neiman Marcus or Chanel boutiques( i love in CHICAGO)?

If anyone can help a fellow new chanel lover, please do so. It will be greatly appreciated ladies. THANKS:tup:

2. 1) I'm 5'1 and 110lbs as well, hehehe, what a coincidence. Anyways, I've heard that there are two different baby cabas, one is bigger than the other. Apparently, I've tried on the smaller one and it doesn't look big on me at all. If you wear it on your shoulder, the bottom of the baby cabas will end at your waist line.
    2) I've never seen or heard about the Small Vinyl Cabas so I cannot answer this question. I would say no but I might be wrong.
    3) I have no idea. I buy them sometimes along with other stuff online, like the Christmas one costs $15 but I think usually they cost $6.50. Keep in mind, these prices are individual price, not monthly. I hope other tpfers can give you more info on this.
    4) My SA will either email me or give me a call when there is a sale. Give your number to your SA and make sure to keep in touch with that person.

I hope these replies help you. If not, other people can fill me in.

3. Thanks so much that does help a lot,& YEAH WHAT A COINCIDENCE LOL. But how do i get a hold of a SA AROUND HERE IN CHICAGO? DO I CALL AND TALK TO SOMEONE AND GIVE THEM MY EMAIL OR HOW DOES THAT WORK. IM VERY NEW TO THIS. THANKS AGAIN

4. Ever since I got my Neimans charge card I have gotten catalogs in the mail for free as well as postcards and emails to alert me about upcoming sales.