baby cabas or balenciaga grass green?

baby cabas or grass green city ?

• get grass green city NOW because there is no way i will get baby cabas anytime soon

• wait for the baby cabas hoping that i can get it before xmas....

Results are only viewable after voting.

me_love_purse

swift convert
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
i have gone on a chanel reissue buying rampage... hence i can only get a baby cabas or balenciaga grass green city. as far as the baby cabas... i dont know what color i am going to get. depends on which one i get first i guess.
so.... i am leaning towards balenciaga grass green since i really dont know when i will get the baby cabas (since i am WAY in the bottom of the list). for all i know, everyone on top of me on the list will want the baby cabas and i will not get mine til april.
please help me decide.....

Even though I like the baby cabas,I voted for the grass green balenciaga because the colour looks stunning from what I've seen in pics (posted on the balenciaga forum).
But if you want the baby cabas more, then I suggest that you'll wait and I'm sure that your dream bag will eventually show up!

Oh I love the Cabas. I'd wait until next Christmas for that one.

I am a very neutral Bag person. Boring in some people's eyes but you wouldn't find me caught dead in Grass Green, Yellow, or Magenta Bags like the Balenciagas.

When I told my husband I was getting a Balenciaga he asked first thing what color it was. He has this really funny thing. He think "real" leather only comes in black or brown or tan. Neutral shades. Realistically he knows that isn't true but he claims that most people who see very colorful bags assume they are not leather also. He is an intelligent guy....really.