Baby Boy is Here!

1. Wanted to thank all of you who supported me through this pregnancy with your humor and advice.

Since this is a purse forum, let me start with the bags I brought to the hospital:

Mommy's Purse: Louis Vuitton Black Neo Cabby
    Baby's Bag: Tokidoki Campeggio in Pirata Print
    Mommy and Daddy's Stuff: Louis Vuitton Mono Keep All 50
    "Spill off bag": Coach Legacy Back Pack (think that's what it's called)

Needless to say I got a lot of crazy looks carrying all that into the hospital but on my last day I lucked out and got a nurse who was also a purse addict. We talked bags and I was able to ask her to take a picture of our family with the Keep All in it w/out feeling too nutty.

As for the delivery, here's the "G" version. Hubby and I arrived early morning on 8/31 for an induction since I have GD. They put a suppository in me that would work in 12-24 hours. At this point I was 39 weeks and 5 days preggers, 1 cm dilated and at "plus 3." In other words, I could be pregnant for another week. Lo and behold, 12 hours later my contractions were about 2 minutes apart and 3-4 cm. dilated. We decided to start pitocin at about 12 am. Shortly afterwards I got my epidural.

The next 6-7 hours were full of drama and I just don't feel like going into it so I'll just say that baby boy was born at about 7 am Hawaii time weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces and 18 1/4 inches long. He is doing well but my body was pretty beat up in the process. Our 19 month old daughter is slowly adjusting to having a new brother. Last night (our first night home) was pretty hairy with a lot of crying and screaming at 3 am in the morning but so far we're still walking (me, not so much).

Anyway, like I said, thank you to all of you who helped along the way. And to all of you preggies out there, hang in there and best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy and in the delivery room. You ladies are great!!!!

Please see my avatar for the newest member of my family, Noah.

2. Congratulations!!! So so happy for you and your family for the birth of your healthy boy! :heart: Lots of tPF babies being born this year! :nuts:

3. congrats. such a sweet name. hope you and baby are doing well.

4. congrats sweeeeeet heart ... welcome back =)

5. Awww! Noah is beautiful! Congratulations!

6. Congrats to you and your family. Baby Noah is adorable~:heart:

7. he looks gorgeous! :angel: congratulations! :flowers:

8. Awww Riley, Noah is so gorgeous!!!! I'm sorry your labor was drama filled but so glad he's finally here!

I actually packed all of my hospital stuff in an LV Keepall too. LOL.

9. Thank you everyone for the warm wishes.

10. I love the name Noah!!! It sort of matches Nicholas :biggrin:.. Congrats rileygirl on your precious new arrival, he looks absolutely handsome.. Best wishes and Speedy recovery to you!:yahoo:

11. Congratulations!!:yahoo:

12. Whoo Hoo!! Congratulations!! How sweet he is! (and don't worry, because I'm in rural Pa, so when I arrive with my Juicy Diaper Bag filled with stuff for Rowan, and my LV BH Filled with my stuff. (Our hospital provides everything for you, So I only need the basic essentials and hopefully my LV petit noe (If it gets here in time), I know I'm going to look crazy also! But Hey~We are fashionable women!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

13. Congrats on your newest addition!!
    Hope you are all well, and getting some sleep!!

14. Congrats again Rileygirl!!! Excellent choices of bags BTW!:yes:

15. Congrats!! Noah is so cute!