Baby blue patent shoes - what on earth do they go with?

1. Any ideas? Does anyone own baby blue patent, what do you pair them with?

2. They can go with a lot babypie, you should wear these with white or dark blue skinny jeans, a cute little white or red dress, you can do so much with them, especially now while it's summer time!
  3. Ohh I like those. I am thinking red would go very well with that. Have you bought them already or just considering?
  4. Those are cute. Very girlie. For some reason I picture very feminine outfits, flowy dresses, and pencil skirts.
  5. With skinny jeans, a white top, and a great handbag!
  6. they'r realy cute!

just wher wat u feel like wearin when uve got those heels on, tats wat i do! heels+handbags 1st, clothes follow! :greengrin:
  7. and your patents, babypie!
  8. considering...debating obsessing fretting actually (i've bought two pairs since my "shoe ban":wtf:)
  9. I know! There's gotta be a 12 step program out there for me. There are other materials out there, resist the shine...
  10. I was considering a pair of CLs like these too. I love them, but like you don't know what to wear with them.
  11. LOL! I was like you baby and got freaked out about what to wear w/ baby blue. I had a pair of baby blue patent Ernestas on their way to me and then I canceled them b/c I thought they would just sit in my closet.

All of the suggestions are great though, maybe next time I won't shy away from it. ;)
  12. Don't try to match them with your outfit. Make them the accent piece. I would wear denim or black, or white pants or a skirt and carry a neutral bag and let the shoes be your focal point. They are wonderful!!
  13. I'm sorry I don't have any other suggestions (they've all been great so far!), I just wanted to say that I love these shoes!! They're so girly and cute. Patent rocks :girlsigh:
  14. Jeans or anything black, white or gray. I love them!
  15. I totally think you can rock them with mostly anything! I do like the skinny jeans, or even the wide leg in a dark denim.