Baby AuthenticLux is HERE!!!

1. Hi everyone - just wanted to check in to let everyone know that our son has finally arrived!

I will post more when I have had some recovery time (hard labor, scary vaginal delivery, an episiotimy and two 2nd degree tears and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat!).

Here are the stats!

:heart:Garen was born November 8th at 9:13PM!:yahoo:

He came into the world at 9 lbs, 1 oz; and measured 22 inches long

Thanks for all the well wishes and I look forward to getting back to tPF soon!

2. :yahoo:Congratulations, Authenticlux!! I was just going to PM you, I was worried about you! I am so happy for you! And what sweet name, Garen!:tender: Take care during your recovery time!

3. aww, congrats to you and your family on a BIG healthy baby boy!!!
    LOVE the name!

4. Congratulations!!!!!

5. Congrats, Take it easy and recovery fast

6. Congratulations! :yahoo:

7. Congrats!!

8. Congratulations to you and your family :heart:

9. Congratulations, AL! :yahoo: I love his name. Best wishes to you, baby Garen and family :heart:

10. Congratulations to you and your family. Can't wait for pics

11. Congrats!

12. Congratulations AL. He sure is a big baby too! wish you a speedy recovery!

13. the Hermes Forum's lovely AuthenticLux.
    She is the proud mommy of a baby boy :girlsigh:

Stats:
    Born~ November 8, 2007 - 9:13 pm
    Weight~ 9 lbs 1 oz
    Measuring~ 22 inches

I had a PM for AL today, she tried to text me when she went into labor, but for some reason I did not get the text. I have been stalking my cell for 2 weeks waiting for this little ones arrival:yahoo:

I am sure she will fill in all the details when she is able to return to tPF.
    As of now both Mother and Son are home and doing well.

Congratulations sweetie!! It has been a long journey, but that is behind you now and before you is a precious little boy:love:
    Elohim Tov

Much:heart:,

14. Congratulations:flowers:. I wish you a speedy recovery:yes:. Unique name too, look forward to seeing your new arrival.

15. Oh, ALux, CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see pics of the little cutie! I hope you're healing up quick and I know you'll be the best mom ever! :heart: