Babies found frozen to death in Saskatchewan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go here for the full story:[/url]

YELLOW QUILL FIRST NATION, Sask. -- Searchers have found the body of a second little girl, dressed in nothing but a diaper and a light pullover, who went missing on a frigid night in this reserve community.

Just before noon Wednesday, police found the body of the three-year-old girl, RCMP spokesman Sgt. Brad Kaeding said.

RCMP said her one-year-old sister, who officers found Tuesday afternoon, was dressed in a T-shirt and diaper on a day when wind chills dipped below the -50 mark.
  2. This story is so sad! I don't even go out when it's slightly cold...these poor kids!
  3. this makes me so mad. if you cant take care of your child then give it up for adoption. obviously you dont care about your child to abandon it for death.

light pullover? in Canada? that was an intentional murder!!
  4. This is really sad.. they found the father also mostly frozen in the snow as well, and very drunk.

I think news reports have said that there has been an attempt to make this reserve a "dry" reserve.
  5. I read the first two paragraphs of the article and I had to stop myself. I felt like throwing up If I read anymore of it. It's such a terrible story. It really makes me sick to my stomach. All these tragic stories about babies being found dead. I can't take anymore of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.