B is for Boy, Oh Boy, look what I got today!

1. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Some of my Henry Cuir bags have desperately been needing this!

WhooHoo, Me!!!!!

2. Except...

Don't you think it looks very sad and alone?

Sitting there on the sofa, all by itself, no little friend to keep it company?

It looks so sad, sitting there. It looks like it knows that mama ain't happy.

As MR. GGA will tell you, around here the motto is "if mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy."

3. Same rule here gga - you got me.... im in!!

4. I thought about it as I was getting the Hermes Cleansing Milk for Care of Saddle Leathers. I thought very hard. What would a product for Saddle Leathers need to keep it company, so it wouldn't be all sad and alone...
  5. very sad indeed.....what to do, what to do?????? about the sadness....gga?????
  6. Oooh I need a drink for this......

7. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks Handybags! I'm in a massively goofy mood. I think I've got a leather contact high from the boutique today.

Anyway, I'm happy again, because I figured out that my new little bottle needed a new little friend...just so mama's happy.
  8. Okay, I'm not good at this. I missed the pic of the little friend.

Here they are:

Turns out B is for Buddies!
    box can.jpg
  9. And B is also for Bag (new!!!) :heart:
    bag box.jpg
  10. Pizza - we need a pizza party! Where's Rose she usually brings the pizza?

I'm singing the Partridge Family theme....

"C'mon get happy" :whistle:
  11. I know, I know, I KNOW!!!!!

My heart was breaking for this poor, lonesome can...

So I decided that B is also for Barenia!!!

barenia side.jpg barenia front.jpg
  12. O.M.G.

13. YAY, Barenia! :yahoo: What a gorgeous Picotin. Congrats, gga!
  14. And P would be for Picotin...and also for Poor (as in that's how I'm feeling now :p)

But, honestly! I couldn't let that poor can of saddle leather cleanser be all alone, without another H buddy, could I? Of course I couldn't.

I'm all heart, really. Almost a saint!

Presenting my new little Happy...in the works for the better part of 2 weeks. Just when I'd given up hope, my SAs tracked this baby down for me: A barenia Picotin PM!

I'm totally goofy in love!
  15. Congrats gga - I was actually tipping another massai!

I think I'd just stick that lil' cutie on my head and breath deep!