B-bags Galore on Bluefly

I called Bluefly to ask where the photos were coming from, if they were stock or actual, and the person I spoke to said that they actually do the photography themselves, which is a bad sign. I also explained the issue that is being discussed here, but really got nowhere. She kept insisting that they research their vendors. I said they seemed to have a new vendor that was questionable and not to be surprised if Bluefly gets a lot of Balenciaga returns in the next few weeks. But, I got the impression I was talking to a wall.

susan-eric said:
How were the closeups done? (What software did you use?) I've never been able to do closeups with Bluefly, other than their own closeup tool.

No software -- just click on the Bluefly image, and in the pop-up window (of the image), click on the zoom button (the + sign) in whichever region you wan to zoom in....and you see all the details.

Yes, but it looks like most of them will be back in a couple of weeks! I wonder if there are fake bags now posted in other brands as well? I did wonder what happened to that Bronze City fake that was returned by one of the PF members. Maybe they DO take the fake ones out of circulation, even if they won't admit anything.

I can not understand how bluefly could get some of these older colors which are from 2 seasons ago or even 1 year ago. Whenever, I hear vendors or suppliers I have doubts. I thought Balenciaga never deals with vendors or suppliers but only to some highend boutiques and online stores. Plus.. some of these colors are popular.
what do these vendors do? put these rare colors on a vault for 2 years and sell them to for less? It just doesn't make sense. I would love to see the actual pictures of them.. whoever got them. I mean.. I hope they're real.. but I seriously have doubts.

I wouldn't go by whether or not the colors are off in the pictures I got a magenta shoulder and the color in real life didn't match the color in the picture at all. Its also definitely authentic, but as far as the bales go I don't know, so I'll defer to the experts on here!

Yhassan, don't buy it - they are all definitely without a doubt fake. The hardware is off, and also the shape is off on all of the bags.. especially the city.