B Bag leather care

1. hey girls! you girls may remember my post a couple of months back about my new b fendi http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-114406.html

i've been carrying it out loads and im really rough with my bags and im totally beating myself up about it :sad: is there any way i can clean the leather or protect it with something to make it last and look glossy and gorgeous?! thank girls :smile::smile::smile:
  2. no one? :sad:
  3. I've used the lovin my bags ultimate moisturizer on a green spy I got off eBay that wasn't in terribly amazing condition, and it seemed to help a lot. It's a darker color, though, but I think the leather is basically the same as on your B bag.
  4. Charlene, I use good ol reliable Apple Leather Care on my nappa leather, seems to work fine so far...:tup:. for a protectant, you might want something stronger like Lit recommends or Apple Guard. I actually like the Nappa leather better after some use - it softens up, but if it drys out, it needs conditioner.:yes:
  5. alrighttt thanks girls! really appreciate it ;):smile: