B Bag going for final cut sales??

1. I just bought this at Barneys TONIGHT for $629. There are only a few left. GO FOR IT!

2. Wow, thanks Selena. Saks.com sells it for $$947.

3. You might want to go ahead and order from Saks.com, too. i have had Barney's cancel my order before because they don't have real-time updating. Saks final cut is very soon, and they will give you a price adjustment for 2 weeks after your purchase.

4. NM and Bergs still sell it for $1560! Grab it while you can. Its freakishly cheap!

5. Lit do you think they will cancel my order??????????????

6. i have no idea--i hope not! it did happen to me about a month ago with a pair of louboutins, though. you could always have them do an in-store locate or something and then you would be sure you'd get it. i'm actually feeling bad now cause i bought one the other day to sell :sad: i hope you ladies get yours, too! they still havent shipped mine yet

i wonder if saks would price match Barneys?

7. most likely your guys orders from Barneys.com are going to get canceled..all of my orders were canceled because barneys doesnt look at the orders for 3 business days and by that time the item is sould out from the stores since thats where they pull stock from and saks does not price match, already asked.

8. Wahhhh!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. The B bag at SAKs.com didn't fall for final cuts??? it's still over $900. It said that the price in store might be different. I wonder if it's cheaper to get it in the store. Does anyone see it at the store??? Please keep me posted. I need to get a brown one as a gift for my M inlaw. TIA.