B Bag girls, are you big city or small town...???

I live in SF Bayarea...but not in SF, more suburbs..and I hardly ever see a b-bag here unless it's someone I know wearing one. I did see a fake at the mall the other day...really shiny hard looking camel leather! When I go into SF though I hardly see them there either. LV and Gucci are huge here.

I'm in the Bay Area, too (East Bay). The only bags I've seen around here was when I paid a visit to the LMB studio and saw a lot of bags there for treatment/repair (most likely other PF'ers bags). :smile: Otherwise, the only other times I've seen them is when I go shopping in the city at Union Square.

*sigh* Small city girl here, just moved to Little Rock, AR from New Orleans several months ago. NO Bbags here... the Junior Leaguers are into LV and Coach. Only one person so far has recognized my bag, but that's okay with me. I LOVE THEM. Although, I have gotten a lot of compliments on my Rouge VIF day, but I get blank stares when I tell them the brand.

I've been all over East of the Mississippi, small towns mostly...a few Southern states, a couple Mid-Western ones, the Big Apple and now I'm in the 'burbs of NYC since '01, lower Connecticut, but I'll be moving out to the SouthWestern High Desert in the near future.

I left the city of Brisbane for the Sunshine Coast Hinterland 12 months ago. I lived up in the country until just recently. I decided I was driving down to the beach too much, so I packed up again and now live walking distance to my fave beach in the world. So, yes, I am in a small town. I would keel over if I ever saw a real Bbag around here. I'd be like a seagull to a chip! I'd run over and say hello if I ever saw someone with a real Bbag around here!

I live in Brussels (capital of Belgium, Europe), I see quite a lot of LV , Gucci and some B bags...there're much less B bags compare to other design names, because there's no balenciaga boutique here in Belgium, have to go to Paris (the nearest city)...I think that's may be why.

A girl in my gym club has one Bbag (a black city), I'm so jealous:drool:....still hunting for my first Bbag.... :sweatdrop:

Hi Petit,
U have to go to Antwerpen,Louis and SN3 are selling a lot of B-Bags.
I personally sell al my bags at louis, U can ask for Dirk. He is lovely.
I am from Holland but i love to go to Antwerpen my BF lives in zeeland so it is nearby Antwerpen,
Good Luck FX:heart:

I live in a border city, about 150 miles south of San Antonio, Texas--I have not seen any BBags around, oh wait, I did see a couple of fakes at the mall the other day--------mainly, LVs, Coach and D/B....some Gucci.....even better for me ;)

*sigh* Small city girl here, just moved to Little Rock, AR from New Orleans several months ago. NO Bbags here... the Junior Leaguers are into LV and Coach. Only one person so far has recognized my bag, but that's okay with me. I LOVE THEM. Although, I have gotten a lot of compliments on my Rouge VIF day, but I get blank stares when I tell them the brand.

I get that all the time from my girlfriends as well. :roflmfao: Then I'll have to tell them it's the same brand that Nicole Richie and Nicky Hilton always carry, but even more blank stares from them after that. I guess they think I'm a freak for knowing what kind of bags the celebs like to carry. :rolleyes:

the biggest city in the central valley of california... (i think it is... maybe sactown is bigger......) I've seen a few fake bbags here and there, but no real ones. lots of D&B and COACH everywhere you look (ugh!!! it's so annoying) and the occ. auth LV a few times a month. But so far, i feel like i am the sole Fresnan with a bbag. But i like it, i'm always incognito!!!!!

Even though I live in the fashion capital of Germany (Munci) I just saw 2 bbags in wildlife, the rest I saw at Theresa who's the retailer for Bbags. I did see quite a few knock-offs but that's about it. Here you see a lot of Chloes, Chanels, Guccis and LVs.

I live in OC but very rarely see B bags around here. Perhaps once in a while at South Coast. I do a lot of day travel between OC -SJ- SF- Seattle- AZ -Utah ...& been at many airports, but also rarely see them. Where are they hiding :nuts:

Would love to have a B bags luncheon with PF who lives around here or LA :P

I think an LA area get together would be fantastic! Maybe somewhere like Manhattan Beach or somewhere closer between OC and LA!!!!!!!!!! I will be a housewife (temporarily...) starting January 1st, so I am fairly flexible on times!