Azure Saleya vs Speedy 25 - Like the Saleya More!

AZURE Saleya PM vs AZURE Speedy 25 or 30

1. AZURE Saleya PM

2. AZURE Speedy 25 or 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I saw the Azure Speedy 25 and the Saleya PM and may I say it is simply so GORGEOUS:love: ! It's a very light cream with blue/gray with a slight violet undertone, but it is very slight. I was going to go for the Speedy 25 but when I saw the Saleya PM, it was the one for me:heart: . I really like the speedy 25 but I loved it in Saleya.

So who's getting or loving the Saleya PM and who isgetting or loving the Speedy 25?
  2. I am getting the Speedy 30 when the Azur line FINALLY comes out on Wednesday!! LOL

I love the shape of the fact, I will eventually get it in the GM size, However, I want to use it as a work bag, so I want to get it in the brown Damier print...I am worried that the Saleya Azur, if used heavily, will get 'grung' looking:sad:

It is beautiful though:smile:
  3. I really like the Saleya PM in Azure. I'm not going to get one, though. I'm 5'9, and that bag looked so tiny on me at the store.
  4. I love the saleya, but thinking of getting the speedy 25 (since it's less expensive, getting a mc trouville this week also) so I just want a small piece of the azur.
  5. I like the speedy, but i really want a small accessory in the azur collection. Maybe next year! :crybaby:
  6. I say get whatever in the azur that you're not going to get in the damier :smile:
  7. yeah i agree

i am goin to get speedy 30!
  8. I love the shape of the saleya and the interior:love: BUT I think I will get a speedy 30.
  9. I really like the saleya myself but I am getting the speedy 25, i :heart: speedies
  10. tough question.... i'd go for the saleya though....
  11. I like the alcantara interior that the saleya has and if I can sling the bag over my shoulders, then the saleya it is 'cos then I (hopefully) wouldn't need to touch the vachetta on the handles so much.
  12. I love SALEYA :tender:
  13. i love the saleya and plan on getting it, but not for a few months (if i can controll myself!). i feel that if i get a speedy in azur i might abandon my normal damier speedy, and i dont wana do that!!
  14. I like the saleya.
  15. Speedy 25 is at the top of my list :love: