Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am thinking about getting an AZUR bag, I got to thinking about what it will look like in a few years...then I thought about the vachette leather getting the patina after a few years.:sweatdrop:
    Do you think the Azur will still look nice, even when it patina's? What about if it gets really dark?
    I think that may be why I like it now, because the vachette is light, but it won't be in a few years...Let me know what you all think!!!:sweatdrop: :confused1:
  2. Thought there's similiar thread about it, may below your thread, check it :smile:
  3. I actually think it would be a nice contrast once it Patina's. When I sprayed my bag, I was able to see how it would look if it did. It wasn't as bad as I thought.
  4. Yup, it looks fine.

If you do a search, there are quite a few topics about this already. :yes:
  5. Some of the members here posted pics of it...and I think it looks even better.
  6. i love the azur with patina! since i received the speedy, i always put in ont he window to let the vachetta darken LOL!
  7. Please do a search in the Louis Vuitton Reference Section. There are some threads on this with pictures. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.