Azur Waitlist

1. The other day I went in to LV to pick up my Mono Speedy. I wanted to get on the waitlist for the Azur Speedy and the SA told me there was no waitlist and that I should just check back at the end of the week to see if they had gotten any in store. I keep hearing everyone talk about being on the waitlist. I know it's a regular line but should I be able to be waitlisted. Are only some store starting wait lists? Thanks for your help.
  2. I think it depends on the manager at a particular boutique, but you may have a mis-informed SA, but most boutiques I know of have a list, even CR has a list for certain pieces.
  3. There are waitlists at the moment because there's not a lot of stock available...but it's a permanent line, so don't worry you'll get what you want in the end.
  4. You could request that they contact you when they receive a ship or charge send/pickup an item that you are really interested in.
    Otherwise the next shipment is due to arrive around January 17.
  5. Thanks..I was taken back by the SA's response.
  6. Maybe because they expecting to start showing up (or so I heard) anyday now, with plenty of stock. :shrugs: