Azur Speedy 30 coming home today!

1. Some of you may have read a thread I started back on Sunday or Monday about my husband telling me I could buy one more bag before the price increase. Well, I just couldn't make up my mind which bag I wanted so I told him I would just wait until next year to buy my next bag. He just called me 5 minutes ago and said he bought me the azur speedy 30! He won't be home until 7pm central time, so I'm about to jump out of my skin. My SA said it was the first one sold in their store. All the rest have been spoken for and will be picked up before the end of the day. I will definitely post pics later tonight and I will also get to join the Azur club!:yahoo: This makes 3 speedies for me, so I guess the speedy will become my signature bag now. Can a woman ever have too many speedies? I think not! Pics promised in about 4 hours! :party:

2. yay congrats! I'm starting love speedies now, I don't know why I never bought one before the azur.

3. YIPPY!!! CONGRATS on the speedy!!!

4. I want to see a picture!! Yay!!

5. Congrats! What a sweetie

6. There's no such thing as too many speedy's!!!

7. congrats!!!!!!

8. lucky girl!! he is very generous to have picked you up one haha. Cant wait to see pics, and hell no! you can NEVER have enough speedy's.. they are the perfect bag!

9. congrats! awesome hubby! please do modelling pics!

10. Congrats! So thoughtful of your husband.

11. Congratulations! What a lovely husband u have there! And that is such a gorgeous bag! Pics pics pics please...

12. What a sweet DH- Im happy for you . Enjoy and be sure to let us see...:flowers:
    Where in Texas are you??

13. congrats!! what a sweet DH. i hope my man (whoever he may be) will be like that too! :lol:

14. Congratulations.

15. nice! I love speedy's to and the azur is a beauty