Azur Speedy 25 or 30

1. Does the 25 look a bit bigger than the mono or Damier Ebene 25? And does the 30 appear really big? My question is this.... is the 25 Azur Speedy the perfect size for this bag? TIA.

2. Always a tough question. 25 or 30? haha I was in the same situation when I was planning on buying a Speedy.
    I think it all depends on what you carry around in your bag. If you carry a lot then definitely go for the 30. But if you don't carry a lot of stuff around go for the 25.
    This is just my opinion but I think for the Azur, the 25 is cuter than the 30 and for the Mono, the 30 is cuter than the 25

3. For me the 25 is a little small and harder to get things in and out of. I prefer the 30 and planning to buy an azur this summer

4. i recently bought a 25 and switched up to a 30 i usually dont like big handbags but once i wore the 25 around the house for a while i decided it was a little to small honestly the difference isnt really a big one to me

5. Thanks , guys. The only Speedy I own is a monogram 35. So I am really at a loss for "normal" size speedies. I guess I just have to try them on at the boutique. In the pics the 25 does look adorable, though.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

i knew i had my pics of 25 and 30...... 25 looks "cuter" i think....but 30 is little more practical ---- !!!!

my vote.....30!

7. yeah the 25 is cute and i find my damier 30 a lil big for a bag to take shopping. Id say 25, its bigger than you think! x

8. I'm usually a 30's gal. But ended up with an Azur 25. I think it's kinda cute. Everything fits perfectly without it being mixed up. Just have to get used to the size (I'm 5'6"). It's really cute on my 1.5 yr old daughter too, LOL!
    I like how the 25 doesn't sag when full.

sophia618-I love the pic!!!!! (and how your daughter is playing w/it even when ur taking a pic!!)

9. I am 5'5". Here are a lot of pics of me and my 25, and then me and my Damier 30. I ended up getting the 25 because I feel like my 30 is almost "too much" room for me, is bulkier to carry, and I can't take it on nights out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. In the damier azur I prefer the 25. I already have a mono in 25 and 30 and I felt that the azur looks better in the 25 size. IMO, the azur print makes the 25 size look bigger than the same sized bag in mono. It's almost as if it is a speedy 27. =D In addition, I'm on the more petite size and the size 30 in the azur print was just waytoo big on me. The 30 in mono looks alright.

11. I also prefer the Azur in the 25 (although I prefer the Ebene and regular Mono in the 30). I think because of the lighter color and the checkerboard pattern, the 30 just looks like too much. If I get the Azur (which I am planning on) I will get the 25. And I am 5'8".

12. I'm a 30 gal!!! 25 just seems too small to me. I'm 5'2 and size 4.

13. sophia618,
    Wow! thank you for the pics. There really is a difference in size! It is almost as if you need to buy both sizes because they have different uses. I like them both..... what to do?

14. princess_eab,

Thank you for the pictures. You look great with both the bags! I am envious of you guys who are decisive about which bag to buy. You have the ability to rationalize each purchase. Your Azur is a bag you would like to take out in the evening, also. So you went for the smaller one. The Damier Ebene is one for everyday.... so you went for the 30. Sounds like a plan to me.

15. I bought the 30 in azur. I just felt with the 25 it was too hard to get in and out of. Not wide enough when you unzip it.