Azur speedy 25/30 for dark-haired gals wearing dark colors?

1. Maybe this is silly but usually I use darker bags, the lightest one I have is my blue india Balenciaga city or a fawn noe. I wear lots of black, brown, blue, the occasional white, grey or beige. So generally, darker bags fit me. Now I really like the azur speedies, but I don't know about such a light-colored bag...:confused1: Do any of you brown-haired gals have any pics of you wearing a speedy? Is it just habit or does it look better on other people who perhaps also dress in brighter colors?
    TIA! :yes:

2. I have black hair, wears mainly dark shades of color too, but Azur just brightens up my outfit :heart: Hope this pix can give u some ideas. I am 5'6, 125 pounds.

Azur & me.jpg Azur pomme.jpg
  3. I have black hair and black thick frame and carry azur fine. I think the azur color is pretty neutral...

4. OMG girl you look hot with the bag!! :yahoo: We have very similar shapes too so I guess your 30 might also look good on me! Thanks for the pix :heart:

Thank you tresorchic, viewing it as a neutral is a great way to look at it. I guess it just would take some getting used to!

5. Wow! Azur speedy looks gorgeous on you!:nuts:

6. You can definitely wear it- and I am sure it would look great with dark hair or dark clothes.

7. Thanks arnott and exotikittenx! I'm leaning toward it, still deciding whether I should get a 25 (I already have a cerises speedy) or a 30 (I already have a denim speedy and a brown damier speedy).

8. I think it'll look great with dark colors. I agree with classic chic it'll brighten up the outfit. I use my speedy with black and grays all the time.

9. I think it would love great!

10. 25!! Azur is cuter in the 25, and the light colour makes it look bigger anyways.

11. I think it's fine if you have dark hair and/or wear dark clothes with the Azur bags

I agree!

12. the azur looks great with either darks or lights. i think it's a great way to make dark colors POP.