Azur Saleya PM owners, help

amarosis2000

Apr 15, 2006
After stalking e-luxury for several weeks, I finally received my azur saleya PM. The problem is, the checks do not align on the side- they meet, but are off by a few millimeters. I know for some damier patterns this can't be helped (like the speedies), but it seems, at least from pics posted on this forum, that the saleya shouldn't have this problem. I was wondering if other members who have saleyas could check and see if their handbags are totally aligned on the side. If so, I think I would feel a lot better about it.
I could just return it, but it took forever to get this bag on e-luxury and I really wanted to wear it when I went to vegas next week with my bf. :crybaby:

Hi, the sides should definitely be alligned. I have the pm in azur and damier, and the mm in damier. I bought them all from a boutique, but they shipped me the pm in Damier. When I received it, the first thing I noticed was that the side seams were off by a bit. I took it back and they exchanged it for me, apologizing for not noticing themselves. You should definitely call elux and they will pay for you to ship it back.

Here is a picture of the bad side of mine (the other side matched perfectly, so it definitely was off). I took this pic before returning it. Does your azur look like this?

Attachments

• saleya bad side close.JPG
    saleya bad side close.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 56