Azur line...seasonal now....

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Called the 866 # to inquire about the azur speedy and make sure that it is permanent anyhow, the lady on the phone said that they are now seasonal and not permanent. Now they are sold out in Canada and you have to get on a wait list until they get more in. Sometimes the 866 agents are not that informed...can anyone confirm that azur is permanent and you can get an azur speedy later in the season?? Thanks:smile:

I just called the 866 # back and a different agent that said permanent...so glad.... I wonder why the other agent said seasonal. They are so not informed are they. Glad that there is no hurry to get an azur piece until the spring. Maybe the agent thought they were seasonal because the stock is very low and people are on wait lists. AZUR IS PERMANENT....YEAH!!! That will be my summer bag of choice....

:s I'm not giving up hope with LV but I haven't had the best experience with CS. It seems like one person tells me one thing and another tells me another. It doesn't surprise me that one agent thought it was a seasonal line and the other says it is permanent. I'm just sad that a company like LV doesn't have their act together. But, like I said, I'm not giving up hope!!!:smile:

I trust the sources here more than the reps at 866 VUITTON.

:yes: :yes:

PursePrincessAmy:s I'm not giving up hope with LV but I haven't had the best experience with CS. It seems like one person tells me one thing and another tells me another. It doesn't surprise me that one agent thought it was a seasonal line and the other says it is permanent. I'm just sad that a company like LV doesn't have their act together. But, like I said, I'm not giving up hope!!!:smile:

:yes: :yes:

you made my heart skip a beat there lvpug