Azap Wallet Query??

1. I find the Bern Wallet too small. For me, I don't like the way it buldges open. That is even with a card case. Today my SA showed me two styles of Azap wallets (I cannot remember the particular names). Both have zippers, one with a change compartment in the middle and a bigger one that could also be used for travel or hold paper for notes. Does anyone have either of the azap wallets?? Do you use them as your regular wallet? I am tempted but want to know how happy fellow pfers are.

2. i've seen the larger one and i've been tempted to get it! i keep all my receipts in my bearn and it's bulged open before! i guess it needs to go on a diet...i also love all the charge card slots, i usually stuff my extra ones behind the card slots in my bearn...

3. There are 3 Azap wallets

1) Azap Vertical - which is the smallest and has 4 card slots, 2 side slits for more cards or receipts, a coin compartment, and a long slit for dollar notes. The coin compartment is with a press button

2) Azap Long - this comes with a zipper coin compartment and 12 card slots, and 2 long slits on both sides for dollar bills.

3) Azap Financial - this is the newest edition. It's like the Azap Long, except that it has no coin compartment.

There are photos of (1) and (2) on this forum.

I have 2 Azap Longs and 1 Azap Vertical. I use my Azap Long everyday as my daily wallet because it holds so much .... after a long day, it's loaded with shopping receipts. With its design, receipts won't fall out when you open up the wallet.

4. Thanks MrsSparkles. Based on that I saw the Azap Long and the Azap Vertical. Does anyone use these regularly??

5. Here's the interior picture of the Azap Long

[​IMG]

6. Mrs S, do you know the current price on that?

(please note, I am only on a SCARF ban)

7. It was S$3200 (USD2120) when I bought it before the price increase. I will be going to the store later, so I can check for you and post back here.

It's more expensive than the Bearn because of the workmanship that goes into it.

Sus, I would recommend that you get the Azap Long. The price difference between the Azap Long and Azap Vertical, IMO is not a whole lot, and yet the Azap Long can hold so much more.

8. Thanks MrsS!! Those zippers really kick these small items up a lot. $1200 more and you can get a swift kelly pochette!!!

This azap is a wonderful item!

9. But I never see a Kelly pouchette at my store .... Sigh. When will be the day ....

10. MrsSparkles ~ If that is the Azap Long, then I saw another that was larger. Must have been the financial but it had a side coin pocket and lots of card slots. I'm wondering whether anyone has this.

Cobaltblu ~ The Azap Long pricing depends on what leather you pick. It comes in Epsom (the least expensive), Chevre Mysore and Evergrain (and maybe a couple of others). The price was @ $2225 for the Epsom and only a hundred or two more for the chevre.
    The bigger one (financial??) came also in ostrich and wasn't too much more money either. I will call my SA for details tomorrow.

11. cobalt...lol!! Only on a scarf ban - well you could have a lotta scarves for the price of the azap!! I have the long as well in cyclamen - haven't been using it lately..but love it! I love that it's secure in my purse - and I can just grab and go with that if I so desire...it holds a lot! but is still sleek - I purchased mine last summer and it was 1900..ouch! The worst part was dh opened it and almost had a cow!! He did confiscate it for a bit but I found it and took possession - he wasn't impressed with the cost lol....what can I say??

12. OH, shoes thats my fear, that DH will cost with item...and blow my whole "dont ask/dont tell system." He hasnt noticed my new bearn... every time he says do you have any cash, I jump up and get it, when I used to say..."yea, in my wallet!!" LOL

Sus -- thanks for the info!

MrsS, I am so sorry your store doesnt have the little kelly pochette. I feel so in :heart: with the rouge lizard with RH..... ~~~~~sigh~~~~~

13. Sus, if you get this wallet that you see, then I think you're going to be the first to own the Azap Financial. It's a new wallet for 2007.

I only know of the Azap Financial by sheer description of it. The SA in charge of small leather accessories at my store alerted me to it, only because she knows I am such a big fan of the Azap. I shall check with her if one has arrived at our store, and give you a proper report on it. She did say the Azap Financial has no coin compartment. Hmm .... maybe she missed a fine detail when she viewed the sample in Paris.

14. I have an Azap Long on order - I ADORE this wallet! I looked at a few in NY, and came away with a Bearn and a card case, as they didn't have an Azap that I liked (colour-wise)....but I stil can't wait to get my Azap long!! (Rose Shocking Chevre Mysore!)

15. I use the AZAP long as my daily wallet...LOVE it!!!