Awwwwww.........CRAP!

1. Dang - my SA in Amsterdam just called me (I hung up on PHH when I saw the caller ID), they've got a 35cm Black with Palladium in Taurillon Clemence. I've ordered one in Togo so passed.

She said she immediately thought of me when she saw it this morning and said it would in no way affect my SO or being called if one comes in earlier. Phew!

I'm so pleased that she called me with the offer, but feel stinky having to say no. Bummer, but hey, I know that there'll be someone else more than happy to take it.

She's a complete sweetie though, she even sent me a Xmas card (which is now at the framers).

So, that's been my morning!

2. that's so nice that she called you :smile: and don't worry about turning it down. that's waaaaay too much money for you to not be 100% satisfied :smile:

good luck!

3. Don't worry, it will go to a good home.

4. ^^^Ditto

5. Cal, I'm sure your togo beauty will arrive soon!

6. Cal.. So what did ur PHH say about hanging up on him LOL That was really funny!!!

I cant wait for you to receive your togo beauty!!

7. Cal I had to see what this thread was about given the header and also who posted....... LOL.

I think wise choice re the togo and the clemence. I ordered a clemence birkin for the SIL and she passed on it, but I will take it based on the colour (ebene). But all other factors ie colour and hardware being equal, I think u're wise to stick with your order.

8. Yup, stick with your order! And it's fun to know that the Togo one is being made just for you!

9. Oh, I feel your pain! I have turned down two birkins and one kelly in the last 6 weeks and 24 hours respectively... But...each decision was right (and so difficult) for me...

10. you are lucky to have your order in and wait for the bag you want!! The toher bag sounds lovely though too :heart:

11. It is so nice to get a call from an Hermes SA, even if it is not exactly what you want!, shows they are thinking of you!

12. I would wait for the togo if I were you. When your THE ONE birkin comes, you will know it.

13. There is not that much difference between the two leathers, (the togo is firmer), that is probably why the SA thought of calling you.

14. It will definitely be worth the wait!

15. When is your baby coming?