Awww... My very first Balenciaga!

1. I am so happy. After a year of lurking in the forum and sharing admiration of Balenciagas, I finally got my very own Vert D'eau City! :yahoo:

I decided its time for me to get my own since I've been blessed this year. Went back to school and been hitting straight A's, I'm with the greatest man every (though he wouldn't understand the joy of owning a b-bag :p, great job, great family and everything).

I apologize for being too mushy :blush:

And here she is... pardon the crappy cellphone cam taken pics. I received her today here at work and couldn't wait to share it to everyone :p. I will edit and add better pictures tonight
  2. :wlae: Congrats! I love the colour :drool:
  3. C O N G R A T S :yahoo:Phone cam pic maybe - but she still looks YUMMIE :drool:

Welcome to the Bbag family... Take care, it's an obsession that will eat you up, hehehe..
  4. It's gorgeous! Congrats!!!
  5. Gorgeous! It sounds like you really deserve her too! :tup: Enjoy!
  6. Congrats i love the color
  7. Thanks ladies!

I meant to add that it is also my birthday on the 29th of this month so this is an early birthday gift for myself too :kiss:
  8. gorgeous bag! congrats! Happy early Bday to you (that will also be my 5-year anniversary!!)
  9. Sooo cool!!!
  10. AWWWW Congrats on your new bbag and all your good news :smile: The bag is beeeeaaaaauuuuutiful!!
  11. C O N G R A T S :yahoo: !!!!!!
  12. welcome to the wonderful world of balenciaga!!!

13. I am happy your life is going so well and you have your first bbag (she is beautiful btw)!
  14. Congrats! You'll love her! I have the same bag, and he's my favourite ever! :smile:
  15. not a bad photo at can still see that gorgeous gorgeous leather!!!:drool::drool::drool: Congrats on your first bag!:yahoo: