Awaiting new Kenneth Cole Bag...questions! = )

1. Hi Ladies! This is my first post on this forum and I'm quite a newb at the whole purse thing but I am slowly working my way up the ladder to the BIG brands. The purse I am currently using now is the Hype Notoriety:

[​IMG]

I used to always carry black bags with the exception of a pink kate spade bag and so Hype was my first white bag and now I'm white bag crazy! :nuts:

Well, I've been oogling a beautiful Kenneth Cole New York "Under the Braidar" bag on eBay for a while and I won the auction today...nabbed the bag for $99 which includes shipping and supposedly the bag retails for $528 according to the tags. The bag is brand new and I should have in in a few days and I really want to take care of the bag. I've read a lot of posts on appleguard and was leaning towards using the conditioner and protecting spray...although I'm a bit scared to put anything on the purse. I was wondering if anyone knew specifically what I could or could not do with Kenneth cole bags. Any general tips or information would also be great!

Thanks for listening and here are some pictures! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi, I have heard that Apple Garde products work very well on all different kinds of purses and leathers. I have a few Kenneth Cole purses and they are a very good deal for the money. Since your bag is white, I would suggest spraying a protectant it on it before you use it so that any kind of color rub off or water damage is avoided