Alexander Wang Awaiting a Wang? Step into the AW waiting lounge!

Good morning Mai mai! Send me your email through private message and I'll give you pics of the hardwares ;) It wont be till later this evening though, its 6:31 am my time and Im just heading to work..... have to pay for the bags somehow :greengrin:

I'm expecting a skirt and a maxi dress from the T line. Does that count?

I think so:wondering
I'm waiting for a striped baggy sweatshirt from AW.com
alex-wang-stripe-sleeve-am.jpg

& Grey shoes from Gilt...

img-thing.jpg

My next AW bag purchase will be the snake Tai Dopp kit bag!:drool:

^^^I have (and adore) that sweater! You'll love it!
I am dying for a Diego bag. I want a leopard or black with silver studs. Unfortunately they're not available, but I'm hoping he'll make them again!!

flassh-where did you get your leopard diego if you don't mind me asking.
I'm expecting a skirt and a maxi dress from the T line. Does that count?
not a problem Shoelover, I bought it a few weeks ago from Stels in Boston.. I'm in Europe right now and I'm waiting for my mother to ship it over to me...hope it arrives in one piece, I'm taking a chance with customs:hrmm: sooooo excited! I got lucky with those unexpected shipments here and there, I know that around the same time Opening Ceremony received a few as well... keep your fingers crossed there may be another surprise shipment!:nuts:

The wait for my bags was soooooooo worth it!! I love them all - they are thick and weighty and the leather is awesome and I couldnt be happier - I want more.. and more and more :lol: