Aw, look what I got!

1. My husband came home today with my first Moofia member!!!! :yahoo:

This is actually the first non-bag tokidoki item I have...but not the last. The store he found him in also has Mozzarella....

:heart: :heart: :heart:

IM000481.JPG
  2. Aww, it's so cute. Did he buy it for you unexpected or were you planning on getting it?

3. Congrats!! Aren't the minons adorable? Leche is my favorite one!! :graucho:

4. Soooo cute!!!

5. hes so cute and tough looking lol

6. Unexpected! Which of course makes it even better. :heart:

7. I didn't quite realize the anticipation involved in opening that sucker...

Which one is it gonna be...?

He wanted to know if a lot of people on here have them, so if I were to get doubles, I'd have somewhere to trade or sell them. I guess this means I can expect more in the future. :wlae:

8. Aww that's so sweet of him :love: . I wish I was able to find them in a store near me. I found 1 in MetroPark one day but it was out of its box which was kinda good, b/c it was one I needed so of course my bf bought it 4 me. The rest of mine I got online and when I ordered blindboxed ones it was so exciting opening them! I :heart: 'd every second of it!! I think it's fun in the beginning to get a few blindboxes but then once you have most of them you're better off buying them open boxed online...you pay a little more but at least you won't get dups. :smile:

9. Yeah, he's a keeper!

I should have realized that that comics store would probably have them, but I didn't even think of it. But now I know they have Bastardino and Mozzarella too, so...hooray! I want another ASAP!

10. That is sweet of him! :heart:

11. I got 3, no duplicate ones so far... Some Urban Outfitters have them!!

12. I can find the vinyl figures but no shirts or bags :sad:

I'll trade you!

13. Really. Stupid. Question.

Other than online, what kind of stores would you find those at? Surely not regular toy stores like Toy's R Us.....

14. comic book shop :supacool:

15. congrats frogbubbles! :biggrin: