1. I have a question :smile: Are the avatars going to be activated? I know some forums have a post requirement or w/e in order to activate a person's avatar, does this one? Just wondering, thanks! :biggrin:
  2. Good point Noriko, let me enable them. I don't care for a min. post count for avatars, I think everyone should be able to have one. I also need to customize the titles during some of the next days.
  3. Thanks Vlad! :smile:
  4. Actually, the avatars have been active already. You can upload your own in your control panel (cp) - Edit Avatar :idea:
  5. Really? I still don't see that option showing up on mine :sad: It only has the option for having no avatar.
  6. Let me check it out...
  7. Ah, I had it globally enabled but disabled for the user group of registered users. Should work now. :push:
  8. lol cool I'll try again :biggrin:
  9. hehe Cool! I got this avatar from another board. I thought it was cute. :smile:
  10. yay it works now!!!!
  11. Funny thing is, I know the guy who's cat picture got photoshopped to hold the sniper rifle in his hand. Now that cat is famous! :biggrin:
  12. Thats awesome Vlad lol, I've seen that kitty around the net before too, very cute!
  13. I was laughing so hard the first time I saw it! I just fell in love with the avatar. And I guess the kitty too. :smile:
  14. Hi, can you guys increase the avatar size? Right now it's 80x80 - and even a bump up to 100x100 would be helpful.
  15. My avatar is 80x80, but when I try and upload I get an error message that the file is too big. Can you help me, please? :smile: