Available -edith - Whiskey -saks-

1. I Am Returning A Whiskey Med Edith At Saks In Charleston Sc .if Anyone Is Interested You Can Give Me Your Name And Number And I Can Give It To The Sa To Call You About Purchasing It From The Store . I Think The Sa Would Be Glad To Make The Sale . It Sounds Like A Good Plan.since Our Saks Does Not Sell Chloe They Will Not Have A Wait List To Purchase Any Incoming Bags..i Think It Could Work!
  2. Why are you selling it???
    Pictures for everyone?
  3. I Got A Cho From Nm And A Whiskey From Sax And I Choose To Keep The Cho . It Was A Tough Choice .but, I Am Going To Return The Whiskey To My Local Sax In The Next Couple Of Days.someone Could Call The Sax After I Return It Or I Could Give Their Number To The Sa. I Am Going To Try To Take Pictures Tomorrow.it Was Cloudy Here Today And My Lighting Is Poor .
  4. I Think I Have Someone That Wants The Bag . I Am Still Going To Try To Post Pictures . Everyone Here Is So Helpful. The Whiskey Edith Was Actually Located By Someone On This Site For Me ,and I So Appreciate It Because I Was Able To Compare The Two And Make My Decision.i Think I Will Try To Post Pictures Tomorrow And Return The Bag On Wednesday.
  5. wrong post!
  6. We do not permit any buying or selling in our Forums nor in Private Messaging.
  7. No soliciting sales on the forum.
  8. All negotitiations and transactions of your personal sales should take place via P.M and not on this forum.