Available!Bordeaux "Hybrid" medium classic flap w/ new chain!

joyfishyu

Jan 23, 2006
My SA @Saks orlando just called me this morning about this bag. It is the classic flap with MM closure+Bijoux chain+caviar leather, medium size. If you are looking for the bordeaux reissue(Unfortunately it seems to be impossible to find one nowadays), maybe you will consider this as a substitute;)

The store only got one, anyone interested please call Jackie at 407-376-2047. I have put it under my name(Joy) for one day. Hope one of our tpfers can get it:yahoo:Good luck!​

Here is the pic I borrown from minnie04's post(which is by the way gorgeous!)

attachment.php

I called and got it! I have been looking for this bag in this size, so I called Jackie (what a doll she was), and I should have it by Monday.

Thanks so much Joy for posting this bag. I am new to this forum, and can see it's going to be very helpful (and dangerous too, LOL). I'll post pictures of it when it arrives at my home. Thanks again :yes:

I called and got it! I have been looking for this bag in this size, so I called Jackie (what a doll she was), and I should have it by Monday.

Thanks so much Joy for posting this bag. I am new to this forum, and can see it's going to be very helpful (and dangerous too, LOL). I'll post pictures of it when it arrives at my home. Thanks again :yes:

DD101, you are more than welcome! I am so happy to be able to help you find it:nuts: You are right, Jackie is very nice and she is really capable;)

Looking forward to seeing your pics!