AVAILABLE: 2001 First Edition Gold Tag "Le Dix" flat brass first!!!!!!!!

Aki, about the shipping, I am in Europe, as is the seller, and the shipping calculator estimated more than $100! But she states that she'll charge $40 for shipping in Europe. So maybe shipping to Australia won't be $140?

Thanks for passing the info Danae! :flowers:

Wow! Probably because Aussie is so far away from Europe hence it's that expensive..Just never thought it WOULD be that expensive :P
I am going to Europe this May and the thought of 8hours sitting on the plane from Sydney to Singapore, then another 21 hours from Sing to Rome, I am already feeling the pain :Push:
Man, we are really down under!!! :Push:

I am having mixed feeling for this bag..Since seller has not replied to my email asking the condition of the bag and the skyrocket expensive shipping, I don't think I will be further bidding on this..:crybaby:

Wow! Probably because Aussie is so far away from Europe hence it's that expensive..Just never thought it WOULD be that expensive :P
I am going to Europe this May and the thought of 8hours sitting on the plane from Sydney to Singapore, then another 21 hours from Sing to Rome, I am already feeling the pain :Push:

I am having mixed feeling for this bag..Since seller has not replied to my email asking the condition of the bag and the skyrocket expensive shipping, I don't think I will be further bidding on this..:crybaby:

i think it's always a good idea to follow your gut.

Aki, not quite 21 hours from Singapore to Rome! Unless you're taking some major detours. More like 12-13 hrs. :yes: Still long, I know! Sounds like an exciting trip though!

Aki, not quite 21 hours from Singapore to Rome! Unless you're taking some major detours. More like 12-13 hrs. :yes: Still long, I know! Sounds like an exciting trip though!

Oh really? :nuts:

However on my tix, it actually says 21 hours :sad: Drati, it pains me already to think how bored and aching my body will be in that long hours!

However I am so so excited since this is gonna be my first outside ASIA trip! Whooohooo! :wlae:

Though I am a bit upset thinking I won't have access to this beloved place for a month! :hysteric::hysteric:

Oh really? :nuts:

However on my tix, it actually says 21 hours :sad: Drati, it pains me already to think how bored and aching my body will be in that long hours!

However I am so so excited since this is gonna be my first outside ASIA trip! Whooohooo! :wlae:

Though I am a bit upset thinking I won't have access to this beloved place for a month! :hysteric::hysteric:

Ahh, you'll have a wonderful time!

I've done the Singapore-Europe trip too many times to count and it def doesn't take more than 12-13 hrs. :nogood: You might want to check with your travel agent or the airline -- perhaps you have some rather lengthy stop-overs on the way?

BTW, depending on how long your layover is in Singapore, there's a roof-top pool at the airport that's worth visiting if you have some time to kill. :yes:

So, does anybody have any news on this bag then?

Aki I hope you will have fun in Europe. Please visit me in UK hehehe :smile: :heart:

Thanks Sasha!
As much as I am looking forward to see you and your gorgeous AG day and possible Turqey :graucho: in London, we have decided to pass UK this time for Spain instead :girlsigh:
Whooohooo..tapas all day!! :drool:
:nuts: As you can tell, I am a piggy, I loveeeee :heart: food!

Ahh, you'll have a wonderful time!

I've done the Singapore-Europe trip too many times to count and it def doesn't take more than 12-13 hrs. :nogood: You might want to check with your travel agent or the airline -- perhaps you have some rather lengthy stop-overs on the way?

BTW, depending on how long your layover is in Singapore, there's a roof-top pool at the airport that's worth visiting if you have some time to kill. :yes:

So, does anybody have any news on this bag then?

Thanks Drati :nuts:
I unfortunately have to wait for 5 hours in Sing Airport for my connecting flight..So I was thinking if I can get out from the airport and go to the city for Takashimaya :nuts: If not, that roof pool sounds lovely :nuts:
Perhaps I can do some pampering too :sweatdrop:

Oh back to OT, no, no reply as yet from the seller about the condition of the bag :cursing: Hope anyone who has any info won't mind sharing here :girlsigh:

Kinda OT, but I never realised that only two or three ladies here have the le dix FBF. Is it really that rare?
Why is it more important than, say the 2nd or 3rd season FBFs? Is it worth it to pay such a huge premium when you could just have a black First?

I know it sounds weird for a longtime Bal fan to ask this, but while I've always justified the premium prices for the older color bags from 2002 and 2003, I don't "get" the FBF thing!
I don't mean to offend anyone, I'd love to hear beaux's and the others' opinion on this!