Autumn 2012

Flame has my vote so far! Especially a Bayswater Flame.....
Petrol is ok, but doesn't grab me as much as flame.
I like printed leather, but on larger bags like Bays. On a smaller bag like Lexie or Lily it does not impress me as much, dunno why as I seem to be the only one who is not taken in by the new printed bags.
I like the oak lizzard/tiger print tassle bag, way too OTT, but the bag is stunning IRL but out of my budget at £2000. I like the brown ponyprint Bays too... I don't know why I have become so chavvy lol

Flame has my vote so far! Especially a Bayswater Flame.....
Petrol is ok, but doesn't grab me as much as flame.
I like printed leather, but on larger bags like Bays. On a smaller bag like Lexie or Lily it does not impress me as much, dunno why as I seem to be the only one who is not taken in by the new printed bags.
I like the oak lizzard/tiger print tassle bag, way too OTT, but the bag is stunning IRL but out of my budget at £2000. I like the brown ponyprint Bays too... I don't know why I have become so chavvy lol

Totally agree, Loveheart - flame is the way to go - stunning!!:tup:

laura81 said:
I would really love for a SBS in petrol to come out, I love the size and style of the SBS.

Failing that, I think it has to be a Bryn for me this season.

I have been thinking the exact same thing whilst viewing the collection. SBS in petrol would be my dream bag!

Saltyseabiscuit said:
Am excitedly waiting to check out the petrol bays! Am still kicking myself for missing out on electric blue bays a few seasons ago.

Are they definitely bringing out the bays in petrol? Hmmmmm that's foo for thought!

I was veering toward Bryn, but I'm beginning to have doubts about the size. Im in live with the petrol colour though!

I thought there wasn't much for me in the new season but I'm loving the petrol too!

The ones I'm watching out for at the moment:
Petrol Lily (not even in the Coming Soon section yet)
Black floral print lily
Pinky mink Alexa
Flame Bryn

I'm sure this list will grow!

I love the petrol Lily as well, can't wait to see it in real life! Haven't been able to see any of the new bags yet irl as I'm in Italy until mid August.

laura81 said:
Are they definitely bringing out the bays in petrol? Hmmmmm that's foo for thought!

I was veering toward Bryn, but I'm beginning to have doubts about the size. Im in live with the petrol colour though!

The SA in mulberry showed me their stock catalogue yesterday, and the petrol bays looked amazing! Think it will be awesome IRL.