Autumn 2012

BeautyBootyBabe

Yeah, I like cake.
O.G.
Sep 8, 2011
I don't think there is a thread about this yet, but if there is, feel free to let me know!

What do you think about about the Autumn collection? Do you have any favorite pieces?

Hi BBB! - love the AW12 vibe - luxurious autumnal shades - esp the Catwalk collection - lovely embellished jackets, fur trims.....Dorset bootees are cute, ditto Postman's Lock boots....isn't there a bag with an unusual Turtle lock?.....that was prob in the preview and is yet to come....:biggrin::tup:

I noticed some of the stuff that is in the campaign is already available. Is this typical? To release things before the entire collection comes out? Because there are still quite a few things in the Coming Soon section of their site.

I thought there wasn't much for me in the new season but I'm loving the petrol too!

The ones I'm watching out for at the moment:
Petrol Lily (not even in the Coming Soon section yet)
Black floral print lily
Pinky mink Alexa
Flame Bryn

I'm sure this list will grow!

I noticed some of the stuff that is in the campaign is already available. Is this typical? To release things before the entire collection comes out? Because there are still quite a few things in the Coming Soon section of their site.

I was told by one of the HoF girls that they're doing a phased launch. Everything currently in the Coming Soon section will be released for sale next month and there will be new items in the Coming Soon section. These new Coming Soon items will be released in September and I think that will be the last launch for their AW season.

Oh, okay. That makes sense. Kind of stinks for the people on a budget, though! It would be nice to see everything all at once that way you can pick what you like most!

Last edited:
So far I'm liking the petrol and black Forrest colours, probably like flame too. I've not seen any of them IRL yet so this might change.

Printed alexa, bella messenger, are getting my attention just now and possibly bryn- need to see it

I also like the scribble floral and blurry blooms scarfs.
Hmmm I knew I should've stayed away from this forum....it's a bad influence or I'm easily lead.....one or the other....probably both!

Considering my initial reaction to the previews before, (nothing took my fancy) my mulberry viewpoint can be fickle.............. maybe it's my split personality.

You all know how much I love black forest! I am undecided about a printed Lily at the moment. Love the Dorset booties and a lot of the scarves. Flame is too much for me but I am sure it will be stunning. Petrol is another great colour but I prefer electric blue for me.

I was quite disappointed in the catwalk collection but really love most of what has been previewed so far.