Authenticity check please - MULBERRY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys,

Could anyone help me authenticating this bag...
    I don't know whether it's real or fake..
    There are so many fake Mulberrys out there... and they look real.... (for my un-trainned eyes that is hehehe)

Thank you so much for the help :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Anyone.. please...

3. This looks a bit shiny and the leather looks a little too structured and not very textured but this may be down to the flash on the camera, is this on eBay?

4. Hi Mulberrylove... thanks so much for responding.

Yes.. this is an auction on eBay.

What do you think? The current bid is around $130 right now.. it will end soon.

Should I bid? I mean if it's fake.. then I'll be wasting my money T______T but if it's real.. then it's a great bargain.. comparing to its retail price..

Dilemma T______________________T

5. Difficult to tell from the photos, there is some texturisation to the leather and it is hand stitched certainly in some parts. Do you have the auction ID as I have looked and cannot find it, although perhaps it has finished by now?

6. If it's going that cheap and seems too good to be true it's probably fake. i learnt my lesson the hard way and ended up with a fake off e-bay. If it's paypal protected and you've got a chance of getting your money back if it proves to be fake then may be worth the gamble. If no paypal- don't buy it!

7. If it's going really cheaply I wouldn't touch it. These bags are £500/£600 in the shops and no-one in their right mind is going to let one go cheaply. Tough call.

8. really good website, especially for us that are inexperienced

9. Please post in the Authenticate This Mulberry thread in the Shopping section, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.