[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. no one?

3. It's hard to tell without close ups of the tags etc. The hardware should have Mulberry stamped into the side and there is usually a serial number under the round Mulberry brass tag on the right and a black Made in England fabric tag on the left hand side beside the pockets. Perhaps ask to see pictures of them?

I saw that exact bag in a Mulberry shop the other day and the charm details and leather look right.

4. Is this one eBay, if so do you have the auction number? The photos are not particulary good so it is difficult to tell from just those alone.

However, cursaloud is not completely correct in stating that there is usually a serial number under the round disc, many bags do not have the serial number and also many do not have the round disc.

Do you know how old this bag is? If it was produced when they were first launched, it is unlikely that it should have a serial number as they were not adding serial numbers at that time. I bought one when they were just released in May last year and it didn't have a serial number.

This model is not necessarily made in England, and even if it is, there will not always be a label indicating such inside, so you cannot rely on those points.

5. Oh yeah, they're a bit all over the place with the tags. I can't remember whether that one had them or not.

Are you in England? If so they definately have this model in the outlet stores at the moment - there's one in the York store. Better safe than sorry.

6. Is there any way you could check the serial number with mulberry?

7. The serial numbers are completely random and they make no record of them. In the past, each bag was serialised and the serial number noted, but they don't note the number anymore. If it had a Mulberry barcode tag on it, then Mulberry can confirm what the item is and the country of origin etc from the barcode number.