----Authenticate this Versace----

1. Hi! I was in love with the Versace Snap Out of It bags for a bit, so I will try to help.

1) I would assume is a fake - the auction makes no mention of authenticity.

2) The hangtag in the main photo gives it away. When debating my V bag, I never saw a bag with a cheap white plastic hangtag like that. From what I saw in stores, if the hangtag is authentic, it will be made of a finer grade of paper, a thicker rope and have a style number sticker on the back as seen in this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Versace-Winter-07-Original-Blue-Patent-Hobo-Bag-NWT_W0QQitemZ150110207949QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3) No mention of authenticity only "I guarantee you will receive the exact item you purchased" Huh? Stay away!

4) :shrugs:Not familiar with this style, perhaps someone else can help! Do read their feedback - even though the ones from buyers are all positive, there are telling things in the comments, IMO.

5) Again, not very familiar. Check feedback and ask lots of questions before bidding.

6) Fake The cheap plastic hangtag that you can barely see in the main picture (it's hanging on the left hand side) isn't used in Versace. Also ask yourself why s/he is selling is $4300 bag with a BIN of $700? (This looks like the same woman selling some of the other bags you have listed - be careful!)

7) Nope. Fake. That daggone plastic hangtag. I also find that fakers use the "What you see is what you get" phrase a lot.

8) Unfortunately, this one looks bad also. I find that fakers put the word "authentic" after the brand name so that they're not saying "Authentic Versace" but "Authentic Spring Bag", know what I mean?

Whew! I applaud our members who do this all day! :smile: Hope this helped some!

2. Thank you very much taygalchi. Your comments were very helpful. Most or maybe all of them are fake I am not surprise. I have been looking for a gift for my mother for about two months and I couldn't find anything interesting even though my budget value is fine ($600). I tried Marc Jacobs and Fendi all I found were fakes.

Thanks,,,

3. Hi, what do you think of this one?
    [​IMG]