Valentino

Authenticate This Valentino - read post 1 FIRST

nuf Posted By nuf Posted Dec 19, 2010

1. Hi dekage1:

Please ask the seller for better pictures (no bad quality blackberry pics) of:
    Front with the pockets closed
    Nameplate
    The inside and a closeup of the inner label
    Zipper pull of the inside pocket (and the back of the zipper pull)
    Code tag (it's made of leather and sewn inside the inner pocket-hard to find but should be there)
    Back of the bag

2. Thanks so much...especially for educating me as to what to ask for :biggrin:. I just sent off the email to the seller with the request. Fingers crossed!

3. Originally Posted by mga13
    Hi dekage1:

Please ask the seller for better pictures (no bad quality blackberry pics) of:
    Front with the pockets closed
    Nameplate
    The inside and a closeup of the inner label
    Zipper pull of the inside pocket (and the back of the zipper pull)
    Code tag (it's made of leather and sewn inside the inner pocket-hard to find but should be there)
    Back of the bag
    Item: Valentino Handbag-Patent Leather, Red
    Item #: 260742400317
    Seller: christinebrandbargain
    Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/Valentino-Handba...item3cb575493d

Hi!
    Seller wrote back that she's traveling but would send additional pics early next week, so will see if she follows through. Will repost if I get the pics but while hopeful, it all feels a bit off...

4. I'll move this thread to our new Valentino forum :yes:

5. Thanks Nat! :smile:

6. Yoogiscloset is extremely reputable. They have a 30 day return policy. I have purchased Valentino from them before, the bag will be exactly as described. The photos of course look authentic to me.

7. Thank you :smile:)

8. Hello,

Good evening, expert.

I was so foolish to buy this Valentino without asking for your advice first. I bought it with my I-pone, so, the pics were not as clear. I received the bag today, and I am sure it is fake. I asked the seller for a refund, but, I haven't heard from her yet. She is however a seller with great feedbacks.

Please help me to authenticate it. Thank you so much.

Name: NEW! Signature Valentino Garavani Red Patent Bag/Bow NR
    Item #: 330533048414
    Seller I.D.: grandmasthings
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330533048414&si=W9ZeS6F9YdC3Ds5zd8HLfdRGhhw%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

9. These pics are a bit blurry and not close-up enough. Can you post an upclose clear pic of the inside label, the outside Valentino plaque, and see if there is a serial number inside the inner zip pocket.
    Those serial numbers can be hard to find, but it should be there. MGA, am I missing anything?

10. Also clear pictures of the base and the front would be good.

11. Hello LavelLover81,

Thank you. I finally got the seller to agree for return and refund. I have already sent off the bag to post office.
    A fake bag gave me bad vibes, so, I want it to be gone.

12. Good for you! Feel free to have any future items authenticated here :biggrin: