*CLOSED* Authenticate This TODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just received my Tod pashmy and on examining, i notice on the leather lining/inner zipper its stated" genuine leather" on the right side. Just wondering if Tod bags really had this embossed (I mean, surely it would be expected that genuine leather is used in Tod bags:smile:).so am a little worried. Am reposting the link plse someone look at it for me and reassure me I got the real deal!! THx alot!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120383107560
Yes, yes, TODS embosses the area around the zipper with this! That is one of the pictures I ask for to authenticate a TODS bag. Genuine Leather and a series of numbers & letters on one side and Made in Italy on the other.

Post pictures of your new baby in the TODS lover thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/tods-lovers-iii-show-me-your-jp-tods-434193.html
Congrats on your 1st TODS!
Cheers

Hi,
I've posted this in previous page, but still no reply.

Pls authenticate this bag :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Auth-JP-Tods-Y...3A1|240%3A1318

TQ again.
Sorry Plumberry, I missed that one.
:tup:Authentic, this is the TODS Sofia. I will be honest, I had this bag in a lovely pink color but sold it because it is ackward - to say the least... When you carry it, it sort of leans forward... Maybe better carried as a clutch.
Good luck!
Cheers

Is this Tod's bag authentic? Thank you!

Attachments

• 058.JPG
    058.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 307
  • 061.JPG
    061.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 063.JPG
    063.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 306
  • 068.JPG
    068.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 305
  • 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 306
Sorry Plumberry, I missed that one.
:tup:Authentic, this is the TODS Sofia. I will be honest, I had this bag in a lovely pink color but sold it because it is ackward - to say the least... When you carry it, it sort of leans forward... Maybe better carried as a clutch.
Good luck!
Cheers

TQ LT Lady....
I Like the color...

hmm... its ackward huh? hehe... Still thinking, if it's ended cheap, I might buy it. If not, maybe next time.

Thanks again :smile:

It's hard to say from the pictures. The leather and the stitching look good but the embossing inside and outside looks to faint... I would need a better picture of the TODS embossing and the entire zippered area, the back of the zipper pull and the handle hardware to say for sure.
Cheers,

Hi. New to the forum. Question is if anybody has bought from the deluxe moda discount site? Is it legit? Prices seem to good to be true. I just spent $1300 there, before I found your forum, so I may be posting pictures for your validation. Thanks,
Susan

Hi. New to the forum. Question is if anybody has bought from the deluxe moda discount site? Is it legit? Prices seem to good to be true. I just spent $1300 there, before I found your forum, so I may be posting pictures for your validation. Thanks,
Susan

I have never purchased from them, so I don't know if they sell authentic. Sometimes these sites use stock photos of an authentic bag and send a fake, not saying that is what deluxe moda practices. When you receive the bag, please post pictures of the
-inside zippered area, both sides and the center embossing
-back of the zipper
-zipper pulls
-hardware engravings
-shot of the front of the bag and the inside lining.

Cheers,

I once bought a Fendi from them. Looks like a fake to me because I have several Fendis. I returned it and got my refund the next day. So beware and good luck! Personally, I will never buy from that website anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.