Authenticate this Tods Miky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tods1neuneu.JPG tods1neuneuneu.JPG tods2neuneu.JPG tods3neuneu.JPG tods4neuneu.JPG
  2. hello,
    there is another - and last - picture of my tods miky.

thank you very much for your help

uli

tods5neuneu.JPG
  3. Looks good but I would have to see a picture of the inside zipper to be 100% sure.

4. Welcome to the Purse Forum!

Inside below the zipper where there is a Tod's stamp in the leather, does it also have "made in Italy" on the left side and "Genuine Leather" on the right side? Is the lining plain with no logos? Those are found in authentic Tod's bags. I have a different style Tod's bag and the metal hardware has a different type of engraving/stamp on it, but I don't know if they use more than one type.

It's a good-looking bag.

5. hello LT Bag Lady,

here is another picture of the inside zipper:

thank you very much for your help

kind regards,
    uli

todsinnen.JPG
  6. hello boxermom,

yes, inside there is a stamp on the left side: MADE IN ITALY and on the right: GENUINE LEATHER.

The inside lining has NO logos, it is just a black fabric.

greetings from germany and thank you very much for your help

uli (mother of two boys)

7. Wichtelwad - You got an authentic Tods Miky! Great price too! I have this exact same bag in 3 colors! Enjoy your Tods!
    Cheers!

8. hello isabel,
    thank you very much for your answer. I am really glad now - what would I do without this PF?
    Greetings to Conneticut from Germany :smile:)
    Uli

9. Good for you, Uli! I love Tod's bags--you have a real one.

10. this is the best model of Tods in my opinion. I own this model as well and have been using for nearly 5 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.