Authenticate This Thomas Wylde

I checked the seller's previous selling history. They have sold multiples of the same bags. Because these bags are hard to get and so expensive, there's no way anyone would have multiples to sell. I'd stay away and personally I'd bet $20 that all their items are fake.

My gut tells me it's fake if for no other reason than why would you sell a brand new $2,000 bag for $299??!! It's very hard to tell because the pictures are so rubbish but I'd stay well away

I'm no expert on TW bags by any means, but aren't pointed RIRI zipperheads a giant no no? It's one of the surefire ways of identifying a fake MJ bag. RIRI zips must be rounded on top, not pointed.

I agree, no one is going to sell a TW bag for a few hunderd bucks. If you need other bags looked at, let me know. I have been on a hunt as well. Not to say a high priced bag on eBay is the real deal, because I have seen fakes going for retail:cursing:

craze you should report it---then theny'll bee less they'll think twice i saw the exact site that seels these replicas even the scarfs with the pic of carmen- straight from the inspired site----thats why they always have barneys tags a nwt and have all riri m8 zippers i have to find that link again so i can show what i mean ....i dont know if its against the rules though..anyone know:confused1:

^^^ Anyone can report it.

Authentic TW bags also have Riri zippers so you can't take that as any clue to authenticity or conversely being counterfeit. Generally the fake ones have a horrid shiney lining

Thanks for letting me know. do you mind me asking how you know this is an authentic seller? I was a bit wary because i have a thomas wylde scarf from harvey nichols and the one i have has the thomas wylde label at the side of the scarf, but this sellers has it on the corner. hers also have a label that says "made in korea" which mine does not!

Last edited: