CLOSED - see first post -Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item:Coleen 105 Bottine
Listing Number: n/a - kijiji listing
Seller: n/a - link
Link:http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...ent-Suede-boots-never-worn-W0QQAdIdZ369981889
Comments:i googled the item name and the results didn't match the boots that are being sold. does this style exist? if it does - is the name incorrect? also these will be my first pair of ysl shoes - i know this may not be appropriate to ask but i'm typically a size 7 - would a 38 be alright? i'm planning to probably wear these boots in the fall with socks on since it gets quite cold where i live.

I've also asked for more pictures from the seller.
IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

thanks in advanced! :smile:

Vesna,

I did a poor job of taking that particular picture, it does say made in italy (i know the picture came across blurry).

Thank you for your help!

everything looks fine, it is just the print on the back of the leather tag that confused me, that is all I can say

anyone has serial number printed like on this bag ?

Item: Black Leather with Heart YSL Hardware
Listing Number: n/a
Seller: n/a
Link: n/a
Comments: I purchased this (vintage?) bag today locally and have no idea about it at all. Thanks so much for taking a look. Please excuse my ignorance of YSL. I've had no exposure to it and really appreciate your opinions.

Attachments

• YSL9a.jpg
    YSL9a.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 212
  • YSL4.jpg
    YSL4.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 147
  • YSL6.jpg
    YSL6.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 140
  • YSL1.jpg
    YSL1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 203
  • YSL2.jpg
    YSL2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 139
Hi Ladies!
Im really new to the purse forum and I need hel with the authenticating. I really dont know where I get the listing number from... I really wanna buy a ysl purse and I wanna be sure if its real or not

Thank you for your help!!

Item: yves saint lautrent cabas chyc large 2 textured leather
Listing Number: 398998486
Seller: private - Sarah
Link: http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...s-Black-2-textured-leather-W0QQAdIdZ398998486
Comments: Please help me authenticate this purse. It's the first designer purse I am getting for myself and I really dont want it to be a fail! Unfortunately, Im not in Montreal to see the purse in reality myself. Thanks so much for your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.